Koup Family Dental Privacy Notice
Effective date: January 26, 2019
Richard F. Koup, D.M.D. & Associates, LLC operates the https://koupfamilydental.com website.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection & Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from our dental practice and website, and to improve our products and services.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your contact information, e.g., email address, phone number, etc.
- ZIP/Postal code, City
- Other written information related to your inquiry that you provide
- Cookies & usage data
We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used . This usage data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies, to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies, to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies, for security purposes.
Use of Data
Specifically, we may use data:
- To provide and maintain the website
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To monitor the usage of the site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Transfer of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Koup Family Dental may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Koup Family Dental
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service Partners
We employ third party entities to facilitate our website service, to host the website on our behalf, to perform website-related services and to assist us in monitoring and analyzing how our website is used. These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use the following third-party service providers to process and store your data:
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and monitors the use of the website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit Google Privacy & Terms for more information.
- Siteground, which hosts this website.
Links to Other Websites
This website includes links to third-party websites, e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to delete it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact info given below:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 610.644.0408
- Postal Mail: Richard F. Koup, D.M.D. & Associates, LLC, 85 Darby Rd., Paoli, PA 19301
Koup Family Dental
85 Darby Rd.
Paoli, PA 19301
85 Darby Rd.
Paoli, PA 19301
Monday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 1:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Closed