We look forward to your upcoming office visit and to your becoming part of our dental family. During your appointment, our friendly staff will be available to answer questions, explain treatment, outline payment options, and help you feel at ease.
In general, we recommend a dental hygiene visit every six months. This allows our team to give you a professional cleaning and overall examination of your dental health. We are happy to make appointments in advance so you remain on schedule. We can also send reminder cards if requested. We schedule cleaning exams Monday through Thursday, and you can plan to be here about 45-50 minutes.
When problems arise outside of your regular cleaning schedule, we will work to get you an appointment as quickly as your schedule allows. In some cases that may be the same or next day for our established patients. We also have an emergency line available 24 hours/day with doctors on call for our patients of record.
Our office is currently accepting new patients. During your first appointment, we’ll focus on getting to know you in order to understand your concerns and goals.
We request that, if possible, you have any records from your previous dentist forwarded to our office prior to your appointment. Our staff are happy to help you make that happen.
Please assist us by bringing the following information to your appointment:
- Completed dental forms available on our New Patient Forms page, if you have had the chance to download and complete them. If not, please arrive about 15 minutes early to fill them out.
- Your dental insurance information, if applicable
- A complete list of your current medications – both prescription and over-the-counter
What to expect at your first appointment:
- We take a comprehensive set of digital x-rays or evaluate those you have provided
- We assess areas of decay and gum disease
- We conduct an oral cancer screening
- We discuss your dental health goals and expectations
- We customize a preventive care plan
- We provide and explain a treatment plan for any work that may need to be done
- If possible, we will also perform a thorough professional cleaning